Thursday, October 6, 2016

Having an issue with my Norton software, I contacted Norton support, but they came back to me with the offer to buy some additional security software, plus they wanted to charge me $199.99 for further support. I thought Norton support was included with my valid subscription. What was this about?



In such scenarios, do not allow become a victim of scams like this. Norton does not charge its customers for its regular support that is included into the valid Norton software subscription. There is a plenty of websites claiming being “Norton support” while they’re not. They’re usually based overseas, and they do charge hourly or lump sum rates while leaving an impression they’re official Norton support – which they are NOT, for sure.





For the installation of the newer Norton Security software service, Contact our norton technical support number 1-800-723-6129.

No comments:

Post a Comment